First Appointment - Assessment and Prices
During the first appointment the diagnosis is reached by taking a detailed medical history, followed by a thorough physical examination, where physiotherapist will ask you specific questions regarding your specific complaint and your current general health.
Upon assessment physiotherapist will diagnose your problem and help you understand what requires treatment.
Physiotherapist will work with you to develop and an effective treatment plan that takes into account your life style, leisure activities and general health. Our physiotherapist will discuss and agree with you the length of the treatment and as well as advice you on prognosis of treatment results.
As well as hands on approach like massage and mobilisations, treatment may also include advice on changing your home or work environment like desk or chair set up as well as teaching you correct lifting techniques and maintaining good posture.
Costs of Physiotherapy Treatment
- Physiotherapist assessment and treatment £70
- Corticosteroid Injection including first consultation £140
- Corticosteroid Injection with follow up re-assessment £100
- Intraarticular lubricant injection with Ostenil Plus including first consultation £195
- Intraarticular lubricant injection with Ostenil Plus including follow up re-assessment £175
Follow up treatment costs are:
- Follow up treatment £50
To make it easy for you to pay for your treatment we provide a wide selection of secure and safe payment options. Including all major credit and debit cards.
Physiotherapy treatment covered by Private Health Insurance
To enable us to invoice your insurer directly, please can you provide us with the following information before your first appointment:
- Name of Medical Insurer
- Membership or Policy Reference Number
- Claim authorisation number
- The number of sessions/length of time you are authorised for treatment
- Details of any excess on the policy
Treatments also covered by most major insurance companies: BUPA, AXA PPP, Norwich Union, Pru Health, WPA, Roayal and Sunalliance, Exeter friendly and others.
Return From Physio Prices to the Homepage